My Spouse Cheated. Can I Request Sole Custody?

No. Not for that reason, at least. Washington is a “no-fault” divorce state, which means it doesn’t consider the events that ended a couple’s marriage in any divorce proceeding, including a custody determination/creation of a parenting plan.

If you are seeking custody of your children or are dealing with a custody case, do not hesitate to contact the experienced child custody attorneys at Crouse Erickson today.

Crouse Erickson